Jamie Martin, editor of Simple Homeschool, also blogs about motherhood at Steady Mom
Welcome to the 4th annual homeschool day in the life series here on Simple Homeschool!
For the past three years we’ve started each January with a peek inside what life really looks like for homeschool families, in the hopes of addressing some of the questions I receive in my inbox regularly:
- How does Mama (or Papa) get it “all” done?
- Does homeschool look just like school at home?
- How can I homeschool multiple children at different ages?
- What if I have a toddler or preschooler at home?
- How can I incorporate different educational philosophies in my homeschool?