On an almost daily basis, I turn down opportunities to recommend, sell, or review products on my blogs. So when I do choose to promote something, you know I believe it to be mutually beneficial to both you as a reader as well as me as a writer.
That’s the case today with the wellness digital bundle sale–until Monday this sale is available, allowing you to get 21 wellness ebooks for just $21 – (over 90% off!)
But as I mentioned the other day on Steady Mom, there are both good and bad ways to make use of an ebook bundle. Used the best way, they can save you a lot of money, avoid overwhelm, and bring some terrific resources your way.
This ebook bundle centers around health and wellness. It’s perfect for those trying to:
- Lose weight
- Quit sugar
- Plan and cook healthy meals
- Remove chemicals from your life
- Implement a fitness program you can actually stick to
- Improve oral health
- Make your own beauty products
- Get your kids on board with healthful eating
- Save money on a real food diet
- Create a sustainable and healthy lifestyle for your family