This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
Somehow I became the mom of a teen over the weekend, and this journal-loving young lady was excited about her first bday gift
Thanks for celebrating with me on Monday when I shared my starry-eyed news–your responses warmed my heart and even brought tears to my eyes!
With only 11 days to go before this book of mine no longer belongs to just me, but to you as well, I am having all. the. feelings: excitement, nerves, hope, fear, thrill, overwhelm–you name it.
Maybe there’s an unspoken pressure for bloggers to act like this part of the process is no big deal or that we have it all together, but this IS a big deal (and I don’t have it all together!). In other words, I’d be so grateful for your prayers over my family and this project right now.
Weekend homeschool links:
- How I know when it’s time to wrap-up homeschooling
- Mom, are you taking care of yourself?
- A rock-in’ scavenger hunt
- Reader spotlight: Beth’s learning routine with 5 children
- To share w/ kids: Amazing 3-D drawings and paintings
What we’re reading this week: