This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support of this site!
Candle making made its way onto our agenda again last weekend!
You guys spoke, and I listened! You said you DO want to have a link-up at the end of this year’s homeschool day in the life series, so let’s do it!
I’ll host the link-up here on Monday, February 29th, which gives you plenty of time between now and then to write on your own blogs about your unique homeschool day. Then on Feb 29th come by here and follow the instructions to share your links.
That’s it–please put it on your calendars and help make this series an encouraging success for everyone reading!
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- Homeschool planning tips :: From contributor Kris Bales of Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Homeschooled with MIT courses at 5, accepted to MIT at 15 :: MIT News
- A vow to ‘soften’ so your loved ones can shine :: Hands Free Mama
- How to teach kids sharp knife skills :: Kids Cook Real Food
- Why do sensitive introverts withdraw? :: Introvert, Dear