There’s still time to get Give Your Child the World for a whopping 55% off on Amazon today, and I love seeing how you guys are snapping it up in time for the new school year–enjoy!
Hello and welcome to the last week of our travels! What an adventurous summer we’ve had, and if you’ve missed any of it these posts will stay up long-term so you can come back to them anytime!
Next Monday, we’ll get to see countries and homes all over the world when we join together for a global link up on August 22nd.
Please join us (you’ll get an extra prize entry if you do, nudge nudge!) Wondering what to write? Head to this post for the list of questions to answer in your post!
Next Monday I’ll also share the link to the entry form for those of you who have completed the book club challenge and want to be eligible for these awesome prizes!
Here’s a reminder of how it will work:
- If your family has read at least one book from each area of the world (8 total), they can enter to win!
- If all eight book choices come from Give Your Child the World, you’ll get double entries!
- And if your family writes a post for the global link up, that’s a chance for a triple entry!
- If you want to make sure you don’t miss the entry form, sign up here and you’ll get an email that day!
- Also next Monday I’ll give you the link to our end of book club certificate to complete for your kids–it’s ADORABLE, can’t wait for you to see!
Come on, let’s head to Australia/Oceania and the Polar Regions!