This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support of this site!
Have you been enjoying our 2015 homeschool day in the life series so far?
There will be plenty more posts coming your way in the next couple of weeks, and I’d love to invite you to write your own!
Write about your homeschool day in the life between now and the end of the month on your own blog, then come by here on Monday, February 2nd and link up to your post.
It’s always fun to virtually visit each other that way, so please join us!
Enjoy this week’s homeschool inspiration:
- On grieving, growing up, and living wide awake :: From contributor Kari Patterson of Sacred Mundane
- I’m done making my kid’s childhood magical :: Huffington Post
- How to become a better cook through practice :: Real Life at Home
- How I plan our interest-led homeschool :: An Everyday Story
- Hand-dipped beeswax candles :: Becoming Kindred (We’re making these today!)