Written by Jamie Martin, editor of Simple Homeschool and founder of Steady Mom
I‘ve been looking forward to this week for a while now. Many of you are in the midst of planning for the upcoming school year, and some of you may have already started your new school term. But even if you homeschool year-round it only takes one trip to a nearby store this time of year to realize one thing–it’s back to school time!
Those of us here at Simple Living Media thought it only appropriate to celebrate and encourage all of you who are busily making plans–so tomorrow we’ll be kicking off back to school week here on Simple Homeschool!
Every day this week stop by to visit for the chance to get some excellent advice and enter some amazing giveaways (They are really, really amazing!).
I’ll see you back here tomorrow to get started. In the meantime check out these helpful back to school links:
- Organizing Homeschool Books :: The Creative Mama
- Homeschool Planning: Putting Paperwork and Plans Together :: Life as Mom
- The Three R’s Go Back to School :: Simple Organic
- Preparing for a New School Year :: The Homeschool Classroom
- Back to School Kids Craft :: No Time for Flashcards
Where are you in the back to school process–are you still planning, have you already started, or do you school year-round?