In today’s post: Hygge, a free audio book, SAT Study Guide, grammar help, and several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- Great Expectations (Get the ebook AND the audio book FREE–$28 value–by clicking “Add Audible narration for just $0!”)
- Hygge: 25 Secrets from the Danish Art of Happiness
- New SAT Study Guide
- The Midwife’s Tale
- Sense & Sensibility
- Beauty and the Beast
- Draw the Circle: A 40 Day Prayer Challenge
- 100 Days of Real Food
- The Hardest Peace by Kara Tippets
- Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation
- Make Room for What You Love
- Thrive by Arianna Huffington
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!