Written by Jamie Martin, editor of Simple Homeschool and founder of Steady Mom
Anyone else feeling a bit surprised by yesterday’s weather? We had a blast sledding down our very own hill and enjoying the first fire of the season.
On the blog front, we’re almost finished with our Biggest Homeschooling Mistake series. I hope you have enjoyed reading the honest words our contributors have shared–we can learn so much from each other, can’t we?
That’s why I want to invite you to join in as well. Over this week, write a post on your blog about any lessons you’ve learned during your homeschooling journey. Next Friday, November 4th, link up your post here, and get a little extra traffic sent your way. (If you don’t have a blog, you can still share your thoughts in the comments!)
Now on to our weekend links:
- Free Christmas Planning Ebook :: Life as Mom
- Program will help kids “sit still” in kindergarten :: CNS News
- Fun Math for Young Learners :: School Sparks
- 10 Reasons we are going back to unschooling :: Mattern Family Adventures
- Waldorf-Inspired Homeschooling :: FIMBY
Congratulations to the Playful Learning giveaway winner: Jen Logan! Take a moment to check out Mariah’s book, and there’s still time to sign up for her upcoming children’s e-course, Through the Lens: Explorations in Photo Journaling!