This post includes affiliate links.
This week I’m pleased to let you know about a limited time offer: The Mindful Parenting eBundle sale.
If you’re like me, sometimes you come across a resource on the web that you pass right by–you know it’s just not for you. Maybe it isn’t the right material or maybe it isn’t the right timing.
Then there are other times when I find an ebook or course online and know right away: I need this!
Some of you will feel that way about this package today, and I love that in my role as a blogger I can bring resources across your path that serve as a win-win for you as a reader, myself as a writer, and the other authors involved. It’s the magic of the Internet at its best!
The majority of the resources (20 out of the 22) in this package I’ve never seen in any ebook bundle around the web–so this is fresh and unique material, worth taking a peek at if you’re trying to be a more mindful parent and could use a little help along the way.
This handpicked selection of e-books, workshops, e-magazines, and audio covers themes such as creativity and play, peaceful guidance, mindfulness for mothers, children and food, self-care and relaxation, and more.
Here’s the total list of the resources included:
- Parenting for Social Change by Teresa Graham Brett
- A Unique 7-Step Parenting Tool: Sleep talking by Marcy Axness
- Relaxation Meditation, audio by Amy Phoenix of Presence Parenting
- Newbie’s Guide to Positive Parenting by Rebecca Eanes of Positive Parents
- Issue three of the Play Grow Learn magazine by Christie Burnett of Childhood 101
- Getting Back on Track! Why We Explode and What We Can Do About it, audio by Genevieve Simperingham of Peaceful Parent Institute
- Stress Relief for parents, audio by Genevieve Simperingham of Peaceful Parent Institute
- Creative Play Workshop, email course by Gina Kimmel of Connecting Family and Seoul and Katherine Lockett of Creative Playhouse
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie Martin
- Moods of Motherhood by Lucy Pearce of Dreaming Aloud
- 42 Rules for Divorcing with Kids by Melinda Roberts
- Mommy Overwhelm by Laura Schuerwegen of Authentic Parenting
- Nurturing Creativity, Guide for Busy Parents by Renee Tougas of FIMBY
- The Playful Family by Shawn Ledington Fink
- Poetry of a Hobo Mama by Lauren Wayne of Hobo Mama
- Encouraging Words for Kids by Kelly Bartlett of Parenting From Scratch
- Raising a Creative Kid by Jillian Riley of A Mom With a Lesson Plan
- Children and Food by Tara Wagner of The Organic Sister
- Coming of Age, audio by DeAnna L’Am
- The Parenting Primer, A Guide to Positive Parenting in the First Six Years by Michelle Carchrae of The Parent Vortex
- API Live! Teleseminar Series: â€œ8 Principles of Attachment Parenting by Attachment Parenting International
- The Mindful Mothering Challenge by Jennifer Saleem of Hybrid Rasta Mama.
This sale has ended, but you can still purchase any of the books that interest you individually.
Enjoy the reading and have a mindful week!