This offer is no longer available, but you can still buy these books individually!
This week I’m happy to be a contributing author to the 2nd annual iHomeschool network ebook bundle sale–it’s a collection of over 90 ebooks (a $590 value) that you can purchase at over 95% off – for only $25.
I’ve already bought my bundle–I’m 12 hours ahead in the Philippines, so I grabbed mine straight away! I spent part of the day downloading and reading, deciding which books I want to use and how I can incorporate them in our homeschool.
How I avoid overwhelm with ebook bundles
Envisioning myself on this beach reading ebooks like I was a week ago. But instead, I’m here in the torrential rain. It’s all good.
While I’m on the topic, let’s talk about how to avoid overwhelm with ebook bundles.
Here’s what I did – I went through the list of books included and wrote down (Yes, with paper and pen!) the titles that seemed most interesting and that I would be most likely to use over the next year. When I finished, I had a list of about 30.
That’s just one-third of the entire bundle, and yet those 30 still seem like a great value for $25!
After I bought my bundle I downloaded those 30 books and created a new folder on my computer called 2013 Homeschool Omnibus. When I’m ready to read, I know exactly where to find them–and I don’t have to wade through the ones that don’t fit our needs at the moment.
If you’ve already planned out your upcoming homeschool year in detail, you may not need these books. But if you’re still looking for resources to use in the upcoming months (like me!), this is an incredible deal to get high quality materials for an unbelievable price.
Several days this week I’ll share some of my favorite titles and how they’ve inspired me. It’s quite possible that with this bundle, you might not need to buy anything else for your entire year of learning.
Spelling, art, Bible, science, handwriting, geography, math, preschool, schooling with Netflix, nature study, poetry, music, history, plus a lot of inspiration for the homeschooling mamas and papas–all topics are covered in this year’s bundle.
- 101 Ways to Make Spelling Fun: written by Tamara Chilver from Teaching with TLC
- 1st Grade Summer Learning RRR: written by Beth Gorden from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- 2012 Worksheet Packet: written by Lauren Hill from Mama’s Learning Corner
- 31 Days to Build a Better Spouse: written by Ashley Pichea from Life by Ashley Pichea
- 4 Easy Steps to Homeschooling Success: written by Kirsten Joy Torrado from Kirsten Joy Awake
- 51 Frugal Father-Daughter Date Ideas: written by Ashley Pichea from Life by Ashley Pichea
- Animal ABCs: written by Carisa Hinson from 1+1+1=1
- Art for All Ages: Chalk Pastels Through the Seasons: written by Tricia Hodges from Hodgepodge
- The Art of Strewing: written by Aadel Bussinger from These Temporary Tents
- Blog at Home Mom: written by Christin Slade from Joyful Mothering
- Boyschooling: written by Jamerrill Stewart from Free Homeschool Deals
- Called Home: Finding Joy in Letting God Lead Your Homeschool: written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living…for Him
- Cerebration Concentration: 50 Ways to Develop Concentration: written by Marianne Vanderkolk from Design Your Homeschool
- Children’s Bible Book Set: written by Janine LaTulipe from Blue Manor Academy
- Christian Kids Explore Science Experiment Sampler : written by Maureen Spell and Bright Ideas Press
- Complete: written by Arabah Joy from Arabah Joy
- Comprehensive Homeschool Unit Study Planner: written by Tina Robertson from Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus
- Copywork for McGuffey’s First Reader: written by Amy Maze from Classical Copywork
- Copywork Lessons for Future Heroes: written by Ami Brainerd from Walking by the Way
- Coupon Quick Start Guide: The Easiest and Fastest Way to Serious Savings and Free Groceries: written by Angela Newsom from Coupon Makeover
- Create Your Own Penmanship Pages – Pentime Manuscript Font: written by Sheri Graham from Sheri Graham
- Degas and Prokofiev Mini-Unit: written by Barbara McCoy from Harmony Fine Arts
- Designing Your Language Arts Curriculum: written by Jimmie Lanley from Jimmie’s Collage
- The Dig for Kids: written by Patrick and Ruth Schwenk from The Better Mom
- Discover Africa!: written by Jessica from Balancing Everything
- Dyslexia 101: Truths, Myths and What Really Works: written by Marianne Sunderland from Abundant Life
- Early Elementary Fractions: written by A+ Interactive Math from A+ Interactive Math
- Easy Oven-Free Dinners: written by Tabitha Philen from Meet Penny
- Easy Peasy Penmanship: written by Diane Hurst from Gentle Shepherd
- Encompass Preschool Curriculum: written by Kathy Gossen from Cornerstone Confessions
- Energy Explosion: A 7 Day Guide to Jump Start Your Energy: written by Arabah Joy from Arabah Joy
- Essay Tune Up: written by Jimmie Lanley from Jimmie’s Collage
- Family Homeschool Planner: written by Patricia Espinoza from Raising a Self-Reliant Child
- Finding Educational Activities in the Most Unexpected Places: 200+ Activities for Young Children Using Common Household Objects: written by Angie Kauffman from Many Little Blessings
- Finding Joy in Depression: written by Amanda Pelser from The Pelsers
- Finding Your Vision: Beginning (or Continuing) Your Homeschool Journey With the End in Mind: written by Connie Stults from the daisyhead
- God Said So: written by Alisha Gratehouse from Flourish
- God’s Little Explorers Preschool Curriculum: written by Stacie Nelson from Motherhood on a Dime
- God’s Word in My Heart: A Scripture Learning Guide with Memory Verses: written by Jenn Thorson from The Purposeful Mom
- The Homemaker’s Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule: written by Amy Roberts from Raising Arrows
- Homeschooling 101: written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Homeschooling 101: written by Kris Bales from Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Homeschooling by the Numbers: written by Angie Kauffman from The Homeschool Classroom
- Christian Homeschooling With Netflix, Amazon, & More : written by Angela Newsom from Cross and Quill Media
- How the 8 Types of Learners Approach New Concepts: written by Jen Lilienstein from Kidzmet
- Illustrated Keepsake Alphabet Dictionary: written by Jennifer from Mama Jenn
- Kick Your Fears To The Curb! 10 Motivating Tips To Help You Overcome Homeschooling Fears: written by Demetria Zinga from Christian Homeschool Moms
- Language Arts Lessons with Aesop’s Fables: The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse: written by Marianne Vanderkolk from Design Your Homeschool
- Lapbooking Made Simple : written by Heidi St. John from The Busy Mom
- Learning for the “Littles” – A Preschool Notebook: written by Sheri Graham from Sheri Graham
- Learning is Fun! Literacy and Math Pack – 10 Centers for Back to School, All Year: written by Sallie Borrink from Sallie Borrink
- Letter of the Week: written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Literature Study Guide & Lapbook: Frog and Toad are Friends: written by Beth Gorden from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Literature Study Guide & Lapbook: The Door in the Wall: written by Beth Gorden from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Love Your Mayhem: written by Amy Landisman from Adorable Chaos
- Menu Planner: written by Marianne Vanderkolk from Design Your Homeschool
- Nature Study Printables for Toddlers and Preschoolers: written by Maureen Spell from SpellOutloud
- Notebooking Success: written by Jimmie Lanley from The Notebooking Fairy
- Our Family Vision Statement : Your How To Homeschool Guide: written by Marianne Vanderkolk from Design Your Homeschool
- Outdoor Hour Challenge – Autumn Nature Study Ebook: written by Barbara McCoy from Handbook of Nature Study
- Overwhelmed: Hope and Help for the Financially Weary: written by Richele McFarlin from OverwhelmedBook
- Plan Your Own Home School Curriculum: written by Dr. Marie-Claire Moreau from Quick Start Homeschool
- Poetry Guide: written by Valerie McClintick from The Crafty Classroom
- Poetry Lesson : written by WriteShop
- Prayer Cards: written by Kim Sorgius from Not Consumed
- Praying Proverbs 31: prayers for a daughter’s virtue: written by Tracy Glockle from Growing In Grace
- The Preschool Journey: written by Angela Thayer from Teaching Mama
- Preschoolers and Peace: Homeschooling Older Kids With Success While Loving the Little Ones at Your Feet: written by Kendra Fletcher from Preschoolers and Peace
- Princess Training: for the King’s glory: written by Richele McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Recordkeeping for Unschoolers: written by Sara McGrath from Unschooling Lifestyle
- The Relaxed Art of Eclectic Homeschooling : written by Amber Oliver from Classic Housewife
- Return of the Routine: Six Simple Steps to Success: written by Tricia Hodges from Hodgepodge
- Science for Smart Kids: Electricity and Magnetism: written by Colleen Kessler from Raising Lifelong Learners
- Sensory Bins: The What, The How & The Why: written by Sharla Kostelyk from The Chaos and The Clutter
- Shield: A Framework of Self-Care for Foster & Adoptive Families: written by Sharla Kostelyk from The Chaos and The Clutter
- Simply Homeschool: Having Less Clutter and More Joy in Your Homeschool: written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living…for Him
- Southern Hodgepodge cookbook bundle: written by Tricia Hodges from Hodgepodge
- Spectacular Spiders: written by Cindy West from Our Journey Westward
- The Story of Abraham Lincoln : written by Heritage History from Heritage History
- SQUILT Volume 1: Baroque Composers: written by Mary Prather from Homegrown Learners
- Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood: written by Jamie Martin from Simple Homeschool
- Think Outside the Classroom: A Practical Approach to Relaxed Homeschooling: written by Kelly Crawford from Generation Cedar
- Tiger Hunt!: written by Christy Halsell from One Fun Mom
- Van Gogh and Handel Mini-Unit: written by Barbara McCoy from Harmony Fine Arts
- Vermeer and Haydn Mini-Unit: written by Barbara McCoy from Harmony Fine Arts
- Weekly Homeschool Planner: written by Jolanthe from Homeschool Creations
- Write Through the Bible: Philippians 2:1-18 (Cursive, ESV): written by Trisha Gilkerson from Intoxicated on Life
- Write Through the Bible: Philippians 2:1-18 (Manuscript, ESV): written by Trisha Gilkerson from Intoxicated on Life
- You Can Do It Too – 25 Homeschool Families Share Their Stories: written by Lorilee Lippincott from Loving Simple Living
- You Can Read Bundle: written by Carisa Hinson from 1+1+1=1
Love these beach boys
Bonus Resources: Codes and Links Provided After Your Purchase
Note: These codes will be provided as one of the PDF files that you download.
- From Fortuigence: Get kids ready for writing! Grab access to a short online course that supports you in setting a powerful setting for your kids to become strong writers. A $79 value — yours free!
- From A Plan in Place: 10% off entire order.
- From Heritage History: download one free book of your choice, worth $1.99.
- From WriteShop: 15% off storewide.
- From A+ TutorSoft: 20% off your entire order.
- Also from A+ TutorSoft: download a free ($21.99 value) math supplement that helps to build a strong foundation and close learning gaps for struggling students.
- From Bright Ideas Press: Free media shipping with an order of $30 or more.
- From Real Life Press: 15% off entire purchase in the store.
- From Shining Dawn Books: Get 30% off ANY order through the end of August, 2013.
- From Kirsten Joy Awake: Download a free copy of Bible Writer: Volume 1, an all in one Bible Memory and Copywork curriculum.
Buy books AND donate books–at the same time!
Entryway to the Love146 Round Home
If you read here regularly you’ll know that this month we’re raising funds for a homeschooling library and other educational costs for child trafficking survivors in the Philippines.
As an online community we are 73% of the way to paying for an entire year of learning for the girls who live in Love146′s Round Home here–incredible! Steve and I have also decided to donate a portion of our family’s profits from this sale so we can reach our goal even faster.
So when you buy this bundle know that not only are you getting incredible resources for your family, you’re also contributing toward books and education for others who need it.
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”
~ Charles W. Eliot
This offer is no longer available, but you can still buy these books individually!