This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for entering!
Welcome to Simple Living Media’s Queen for a Day Giveaway! Today we’ve got five giveaways full of treats to celebrate the mom in your life, just in time for Mother’s Day on May 8.
Moms work hard each and every day. You sacrifice sleep, food, time, and more to love on those in your life. Today we at Simple Living Media want to honor you and make one of you Queen for a Day!
This week I get to bless one mama with a basket full of the following incredible items. Each one would make a unique, affordable gift for the mom in your life this Mother’s Day.
1. Serving Platter from Eclectic Clayworks
I absolutely love the handpainted ceramic pieces by Julianne at Eclectic Clayworks, so I was delighted when she sent me this serving platter (pictured above). I can’t bear to put it away in a cabinet, so it sits on my stovetop brightening my day each time I see it.
Julianne is providing today’s winner with her choice of small serving platter from Eclectic Clayworks!
2. Candles from Soy Delites
I always keep a scented candle on my desk to light whenever I’m writing. Christy from Soy Delites Candles sent me two of her 9 ounce glasses, and they’ve been a wonderful addition to my workspace.
These soy candles last longer than their paraffin counterparts, making them an eco-friendly alternative. Christy and her husband create tealights, votives, travel tins, and glasses, all in your choice of over 20 scents.
Today’s winner will receive two 9-ounce glasses from Soy Delites Candles!
3. Mama Belly Oil from Baby Bear Shop
I have been a fan of mama belly oil for years now. Designed for pregnant mamas to use on their skin, it is also fabulous poured into a bath or as a massage oil. The ultimate treat for pampering yourself on Mother’s Day!
Baby Bear Shop carries a wide range of organic skin care products for mom and baby, including lip balms, soaps, and baby butter. Between now and May 15th, use the code SIMPLEHOMESCHOOL for free shipping on all orders over $40.
The Queen for a Day gift basket will include one jar of Mama Belly Oil!
4. Teas from Love & Tea Company
Jen from Love & Tea sent me two of her teas, and I’ve been relaxing with a cup each day during my kids’ afternoon rest time.
Jen and her family use organic herbs grown by family farmers to handcraft a variety of tea blends for the entire family. Refresh yourself with teas like Green Mountain Mint, New Mama Rejuvenation, and Be Well–just to name a few. From now until May 3rd, use the code LOVE at checkout to receive 10% off your order.
5. MP3 Recordings from Feed-Play-Love Telesummit
Did you have the chance to listen to any of the speakers during the recent Feed. Play. Love. Virtual Telesummit? I did–and wow, what a line up!
The conference featured twelve sessions on a variety of topics–including nurturing yourself so you can nurture your children and raising complaint free kids (Um, yes please!). Even if the mom in your life missed the chance to listen in, it’s not to late to register and download these inspiring talks.
Today’s winner will receive access to the mp3 recordings of all 12 Feed. Play. Love workshops!
6. Collection of 4 Inspiring Books
As if all of the above wasn’t enough, check out this awesome collection of books our queen for the day will receive:
- The Reluctant Entertainer: Every Woman’s Guide to Simple and Gracious Hospitality by Sandy Coughlin. Sandy’s book is an encouraging, practical resource, especially to those (like me!) for whom hospitality does not always come naturally.
- Green Market Baking Book: 100 Delicious Recipes for Naturally Sweet and Savory Treats by Laura C. Martin. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite cookbooks; I made the strawberry pie for Easter dinner and it turned out heavenly–even with no white sugar!
- Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living by Simple Mom’s own Tsh Oxenreider. I love the way that Tsh approaches simplicity from the inside out–there’s so much more to it than just getting rid of “stuff.”
- Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood by yours truly. In my book I share ideas that have helped me become a more professional mother. It’s a guilt-free, mamas-be-blessed kind of read!
How to win
One Simple Homeschool reader will win all of the items listed above, making it a sweet gift basket to bless the mama in your life (maybe it’s YOU)!
Everyone has three chances to win. Here’s how:This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for entering!
1. Comment on this post, answering this: Tell me something you love about a mother in your life.
2. For an extra entry, “like” Simple Homeschool on Facebook. Then leave an additional comment letting me know you’ve done so.
3. For an extra entry, tweet about this giveaway, using @SimpleSchool and the hashtag #mothersday. Then leave an additional comment letting me know you’ve done so.
Check out the rest of the Queen for a Day baskets: