First summer with all three kiddos serving as volunteers at our church’s kids’ camp!
Give Your Child the World is still 99 cents, but not for much longer! Snag your copy here.
Weekend homeschool links:
- You deserve to be a happy homeschooler
- The Great American Read (Vote once a day for your favorite(s) thru Oct; Help an excellent title be crowned America’s best-loved book!)
- How to choose the best books for your homeschool
- 25 alternatives to saying ‘good job’
- Letter of the week crafts for preschoolers
- Check out how to make these fun puppets with your kids
- Or show them how a dandelion transforms
One of the things I love about Oak Meadow is that it combines solid academics with plenty of heart–all with the ultimate goal of empowering curious and creative learners.
It’s one of my top recommendations for new homeschoolers, so check out their beautiful new website to see if it might be right for your family!
Have you ever taken a peek at the downloadable science and nature mini-courses from Be Naturally Curious?
Perfect for K-5th graders, they teach sophisticated science concepts through stories, projects, movement, games, & experiments. A fun, inexpensive addition to your science studies next year!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.