I’ve had the chance to see a few sights in my days, but the leaning tower of Pisa definitely makes it to the top of my favorites!
- Preparing for summer break :: Life as Mom
- Successful teen homeschooling: 2 vital factors :: Laura Grace Weldon
- Teaching kids to sew :: Ikat Bag
- Bucket list for kids: 50 things to do before they’re 12 :: The Globe and Mail
- Homeschooled students well-prepared for college, study finds :: Huffington Post
“Authority is just and faithful in all matters of promise-keeping; it is also considerate, and that is why a good mother is the best home-ruler.”
~ Charlotte Mason