enjoying our fresh blueberries, now in season!
- The power of a parent’s touch: Adding tenderness to the routine tasks of childcare :: Bamboo Magazine
- No more snooze button :: Heidi Unplugged
- Pool school: Continuing with education during the lazy days of summer :: Teaching Stars
- Homeschooling goes mainstream & here’s why :: East Hampton-Portland Patch
- Ted-Ed: Lessons worth sharing :: TED (A new educational venture from TED!)
“It is among the commonplaces of education that we often first cut off the living root and then try to replace its natural functions by artificial means. Thus we suppress the child’s curiosity and then when he lacks a natural interest in learning he is offered special coaching for his scholastic difficulties.” ~ Alice Duer Miller