Thanks for joining me for back to school week! Here’s to a great start to the school year for all of us.
- August is for homeschool planning (& ruminating) :: Beauty That Moves
- My biggest mistake as a homeschooling mom :: Being Made New
- Comparisons will kick you in the teeth & hijack your dreams every time :: Tales from a Gypsy Mama
- Weight loss tips for homeschooling moms :: Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- My education in homeschooling :: The Wall Street Journal
And I’m happy to announce the two winners from our back to school week giveaways:
Melanie, who said, “I like a curriculum that covers all subjects but also has enough flexibility to add and subtract as needed for the child. I use Oak Meadow for my 4 kids and it is complete and flexible enough for me to teach them all successfully.”
Congratulations, Melanie! If you didn’t win, you can learn more about Oak Meadow by exploring their website.
Suzanne Ruckman, who said, “Cardboard boxes are the best toys around! Books are great, too!”
Congratulations, Suzanne. And here’s a special offer for everyone: From now through August 17th, use the code ‘simplehomeschool’ to receive 10% off your order at Imagine Childhood.
“Do not let the endless succession of small things crowd great ideals out of sight and out of mind.” ~ Charlotte Mason