Written by Jamie Martin, editor of Simple Homeschool and founder of Steady Mom
- Family Novels You Don’t Mind Reading Over & Over & Over :: Life as Mom
- Learning to Read, Part 2 :: FIMBY
- Establish Routines for a Simple Home :: Simple Mom
- Resolve to REST! :: The Pioneer Woman
- Winter Sensory/Imagination Bin :: 1+1+1=1
Have you been enjoying our Homeschool Day in the Life Series? I hope so–because today I want to invite you to participate, too! Here’s how:
Next Friday, January 14th, I’ll be posting a Q&A to ask about your homeschool day.
If you’d like to join in, you can write a post on your own blog describing your homeschool day in the life. Then come by Friday and share your link in the comments. (If you’ve written about the details of your day previously, you can use that link as well.)
So get writing, share your link, help other homeschoolers, and get a little extra traffic in the process!
Sound good? Great, I’ll talk to you on Friday!
“Education would be much more effective if its purpose was to ensure that by the time they leave school every boy and girl should know how much they do not know, and be imbued with a lifelong desire to know it.” ~ William Haley