I hope you’ve enjoyed Home for the Holidays as much as I have. It’s been fun introducing you to some amazing companies and products and choosing the winners (at random, of course) feels a bit like playing Santa!
If you see your name on the winner list below, look for an email from me later today. Reply quickly and our vendors will get your prize to you before the holidays!
Read on to see if you’re one of Simple Homeschool’s three winners.
Winner: Heather Young, who said, “I would give this to my first born son, who just today commented to me how much he dislikes learning about science from his textbook at school and would much rather go out and BE in nature in order to learn about it.”
Winner: Sarah, who said, “My current set of knives is about 5 years old now…..shared with a 11 year old set!”
Winner: Melissa, who said, “My daughter loves any sort of dress and headband. My younger son just puts on his previous Halloween costume or various hats or sunglasses. My older son has to have a sword or other weapon. Thanks!”
Giveaway Sponsors (and coupon codes)
A huge thank you to all 15 giveaway sponsors this year! We love these companies, so keep them in mind for your holiday shopping:
• Barley and Birch: 20% off your entire purchase with the code SLM20.
• Edgeware: 10% off all items with the code HOLIDAY11.
• Hearthsong: $1.99 shipping on orders $50+ with the code HSPR199, valid through December 15, 2011.
• I Heart Maps: 15% off with the code SIMPLE15, valid through December 11, 2011.
• Imagine Childhood: 10% off with the code SHS10, valid through December 5, 2011.
• My Initials, Inc: Free U.S. shipping on orders of $50 or more—email Angela at personlizeme [at] live [dot] com and mention Simple Living Media. Valid through December 10, 2011.
• Sarah’s Silks: Use the code FAMILY to receive a free mini-star playsilk with your order.
• Shenzhen Knives: Get a free peeler with the purchase of a chef’s knife with code FREEPEEL3, valid through December 31, 2011.
• Strider Monkeys: $10 off a Nutcase helmet with the purchase of a bike—mention Simple Kids in the checkout comments. You’ll need to request an electronic catalog in the comments to see all the helmets.