We’ve reached the end of our third annual homeschool day in the life series!
I’ve enjoyed seeing how each individual family creates the unique learning rhythm that works best for them. I hope you’ve enjoyed it, too–and have perhaps filed away a few ideas to apply to your own days.
In case you missed any of the posts, here are the links again:
- Amida’s day (with a 2-, 6-, 11-, and 14-year-old)
- Kris’s day (with an 11-, 13-, & 17-year-old)
- My day (with a 7-, 8-, & 9-year-old)
- Hillary’s day (with a 2-, 5-, & 8-year-old)
- Lora’s day (with a 10 months, 2-, 4-, 5-, 7-, 8-. & 8- year old)
- Sarah’s day (with a 12- and 15-year-old)
- Jessica’s day (with a 4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, 12-, and 15-year old)
- Kara’s day (with an 18 month, 4, 6, and 11 year old)
- Rachel’s day (with a 6- & 10-year-old)
Today it’s your turn to join in! Have you written a post on your blog sharing your homeschool day in the life?
Tell us the ages of your little people and leave a link to your post in the comments below. Then we can hop around and “visit” everyone. And if you don’t have a blog, feel free to leave a comment describing your day right here.
Thanks so much for taking part!