I wanted to make sure you saw the latest episode of the Simple Homeschool podcast! I recorded one of my favorite Christmas short stories for you to enjoy with (or without!) your kids: The End of the Young Family Feud by L.M. Montgomery. It’s a delightful story, which comes from the collection Christmas with Anne, and you can find it on this page–just look for Episode 10!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Why we begin our homeschool year in January
- A better game-plan that zero expectations
- Wonderful picture books for winter
- Sunday rest (a good reminder for all of us this time of year!)
- Brightening Barrow, Alaska (a lovely way to have your kids serve others this season right from home!)
- 3 years ago on the blog: How do you want your homeschool to feel?
- A homeschool day in the life with a 2-, 6-, 11-, and 14-year-old
If you still need a gift for a tech-loving teen, this is THE best time of year to purchase courses from Film School 4 Teens, including Intro to Filmmaking, Advanced Filmmaking, or YouTube for Teens!
Damon and Elise Evans create their family-friendly courses to inspire and equip the next generation of influencers, and you can use code “FS4T25” for 25% off any course thru 12/31.
My Fun Science offers live online science and math classes to middle and high schoolers, and enrollment is currently open for their Spring 2020 semester, which begins in January!
All their courses are taught by experienced instructors with a Biblical worldview, including their fun new STEM club, on sale through 12/31!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!