This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support of this site!
Check this out: As a community of readers we reached the goal of giving over $5,000 to those still affected by the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012.
Thank you, thank you to those who gave. It meant so much to check in on New Year’s Eve and see this! And last-minute donations can still be given here if anyone wanted to do so and lost track of time.
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- So I’ve figured out the key to everything :: From contributor Kara Anderson of Quill and Camera
- Top homeschool picks by trusted homeschoolers :: Educents
- Protect your child’s ‘PDF’: Playtime, downtime and family time :: The New York Times
- How an introvert makes a phone call :: Coastal Conservatory (Oh, do I know it!)
- 10 things you’re going to get right this year :: My post this week on Steady Mom