This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support of this site!
Written by Jamie Martin of Simple Homeschool and Steady Mom
Remember that between now and the end of the month you can write your own homeschool day in the life blog post, then come by Mon, Feb 2nd and share your link!
Enjoy this week’s homeschool inspiration:
- My real life work-at-home-mom schedule :: From contributor Jamerrill Stewart of Free Homeschool Deals
- Using dictation to improve spelling :: All About Learning
- The gift of friendship :: Caroline Starr Rose (So blown away by this. Are you blessed to have this kind of friendship, too?!)
- Homeschooling with a toddler at home :: Stitched Together
- The year to replenish you :: WellGrounded Life (If you’ve been considering taking Lisa Byrne’s Replenish 365 course, keep in mind that Friday 1/23 is the final day to enroll!)
Here’s a personal response I wrote to a real-life friend who asked my opinion about Lisa and her work:
“I’m happy to answer your question about Lisa’s course. I haven’t actually done Replenish 365, but I have taken several of her shorter courses that she used to offer and I know Lisa quite well. I’ve always been impressed with her work and have loved everything I’ve participated in by her. She is very sincere, authentic, and joyful – all of which translates into her teaching style.