Written by Jamie Martin, editor of Simple Homeschool and Steady Mom
Today I want to pass along an invitation. You’ve read about our homeschool days–now let us read about yours!
Here’s how it works: Sometime this week, write a post on your blog about your day in the life. Then come here on Friday and link up to your post, so we can all take a read. (If you don’t have a blog, no worries! You can always share in the comments.)
I look forward to reading your posts!
And here is some weekend reading to keep you busy today:
- The 10 Day Family Re-Charge :: Erin Goodman
- Using Pinterest to Organize Ideas for Your Family :: Simple Kids
- Should College be the Goal, or Just an Option? :: Five J’s
- 7 Must-Read Books on Education :: brain pickings
- The Vitafam’s Favorite Apps for the iPad :: Vitafamiliae
“Do not let the endless succession of small things crowd great ideals out of sight and out of mind.” ~ Charlotte Mason