This post contains affiliate links.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you.
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours.
Current Kindle Free Books:
Current Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the images, here are the details in list form:
- Confessions of a Prayer Slacker
- Sewing: Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Sewing with Speed, Creativity, and Mastery
- Dying to Read (The Cate Kinkaid Files Book #1)
- The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
- Black Beauty
- Instant Pot Cookbook: A Simple Pressure Cooker Guide for Busy People
- Rosetta, Rosetta, Sit By Me! (The story of Frederick Douglass’s daughter)
- Neither Here Nor There: Travels in Europe by Bill Bryson
- Mother Teresa: An Authorized Biography
- Bloom: Finding Beauty in the Unexpected–A Memoir
- Fierce Convictions: The Extraordinary Life of Hannah More: Poet, Reformer, Abolitionist
- A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving