In today’s post: The Confident Homeschooler, The Read Aloud Family, The Red Badge of Courage, Max Lucado, plus several more deals on Kindle and audio! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on sale at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Current Audiobook Deals:
Check out all current audiobook deals in our deal directory!
ONLY 3 WEEKS LEFT TO GET YOUR PREORDER BONUSES!
If you’re unable to see the images above, here are the details in list form:
- The Confident Homeschooler: How to Thrive in the Day to Day
- The Bronte Sisters’ Complete Novels (love me some Bronte sisters!!)
- The Red Badge of Courage (my 9th grader recently finished this for US History)
- Look Me in the Eye: My Life with Asperger’s
- The Band That Played On: The 8 Musicians Who Went Down with the Titanic
- Traveling Light by Max Lucado
- The Read Aloud Family (great deal; Tuesday only!)
- Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most
- Boom Town: The Fantastical Saga of Oklahoma City
If you enjoyed this post, check out Jamie’s upcoming book, Introverted Mom: Your Guide to More Calm, Less Guilt, and Quiet Joy. Preorder it before May 7th and receive four bonuses worth $75!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission for purchases made through them.