All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours.
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Not Too Late to Join Us!
Our Read the World Summer Book Club has been AMAZING so far, and we’d LOVE to have you and yours join in for the rest of the summer.
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- Fields of the Fatherless
- The Ultimate Guide to Natural Homemade Repellents
- America’s Star-Spangled Banner Story
- Whole 30: 30-Day Whole Food Diet Cookbook
- The Art of War
- The Sea Glass Sisters
- Grammar Girl’s Quick & Dirty Tips for Better Writing
- Just a Drop of Water (For Ages 10-12)
- Just Show Up: The Dance of Walking Through Suffering Together
- Packing Light: Thoughts on Living Life With Less Baggage
- The Amish Canning Cookbook
- Invincible Louisa: The Story of the Author of Little Women
This post contains affiliate links.