In today’s post: Spanish for beginners, inspiration for living with Asperger’s, tips for banishing worry, a WWII scrapbook and several more titles–click through to download!
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Speaking of deals, Amazon currently has Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Kids One Book at a Time listed at over $7 off the retail cost!
Such a fabulous deal for a resource you can keep using for up to 8 YEARS in your homeschool, especially right before back to school time.
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- Pure Vegan: 50 Best-Loved Meals
- Spanish for Beginners
- You Are God’s Plan A: And There Is No Plan B
- Partly Cloudy with Scattered Worries
- Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know
- Living, Loving, & Laughing with Asperger’s
- The Wedding Chapel
- Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us
- Parenting the Wholehearted Child
- The Great Chicken Debacle (For ages 9-12)
- The Best Recipes in the World (Perfect global resource to use alongside Give Your Child the World!)
- Best Friends Forever: A World War II Scrapbook (For ages 10-12)
This post contains affiliate links.