In today’s post: A Child’s Introduction to Art, How to Homeschool High School, Holiday Recipes, Raising Your Spirited Child, and several more titles–click through to download!
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Give Your Child the World is less than a latte!
This week you can get Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Kids One Book at a Time for an absolute steal of a deal on Kindle!
AMAZING–plus don’t forget to download your free coloring book bonus here after purchasing. Enjoy the explorations!
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- A Child’s First Introduction to Art by Laurie Bluedorn
- Holiday Recipes: 150 Easy Recipes & Gifts from Your Kitchen
- The Federalist Papers
- The Life of Abraham Lincoln by Henry Ketcham
- How to Homeschool 9th & 10th Grades
- A Christmas Carol
- Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Kids One Book at a Time–woot!
- Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married
- Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy
- The Red Door Inn: Prince Edward Island Dreams
- The History Book
- Raising Your Spirited Child