In today’s post: Pumpkin Recipes (tis the Season!), several highly recommended novels, personal finance help, and several more titles–click through to download!
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Give Your Child the World at the cheapest price ever–last call!
My book Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Kids One Book at a Time is still available via Kindle deal–but not for much longer!
This will be the last time I’m able to mention it in a Kindle post before the special price ends, so don’t put off ordering if you’ve had your eye on it. I really think it will be a blessing to you and yours.
And make sure you snag your free adult coloring book bonus here after purchasing! Enjoy traveling the world with your family, all from the coziness of home.
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- The Measure of Katie Holloway
- Never Binge Again
- Epsom Salt: The Miraculous Mineral
- 50 Pumpkin Recipes
- Everything You Need to Know About Personal Finance in 1,000 Words
- The Underground Girls of Kabul
- Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Kids One Book at a Time
- The Relief of Imperfection: For Women Who Try Too Hard
- Habit Stacking: 97 Small Life Changes
- The Ringmaster’s Wife (impressive professional reviews!)
- We Laugh, We Cry, We Cook