Some great finds in today’s post: SAT Prep, poetry, Thanksgiving help, love languages, and several more titles–click through to download!
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Have you printed your free coloring book?
If you have a copy of Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Kids One Book at a Time, you know you can also get the companion adult coloring book that goes along with it FREE, right?
It’s a thank you gift for all who order my book, and it’s simply gorgeous–filled with travel scenes paired with inspiring quotes. Download it here and enjoy!
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- The New SAT Prep Study Guide
- Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
- God’s Promise of Happiness by Randy Alcorn
- Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke
- Thanksgiving On a Dime
- As A Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The Five Love Languages of Children
- The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House
- The 2nd International Cookbook for Kids
- The End of Your Life Book Club
- The Real Doctor Will See You Shortly: A Physician’s First Year
- Joni and Ken: An Untold Love Story by Joni Eareckson Tada