Some great finds in today’s post: SAT Prep, regret-free parenting, Mayflower history, a drawing encyclopedia, and several more titles–click through to download!
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- The New SAT Prep Study Guide
- There’s An Easier Way: 21 Ways to Raise Children Without Regrets
- Invisible: An Ivy Malone Mystery
- Sense & Sensibility
- How to Draw Cool Stuff: Holidays, Seasons, & Events
- The Mayflower: Hourly History
- Heaven is for Real
- The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Country Living
- The Mysterious Benedict Society
- NIV Lifehacks Bible
- 50 Children: One Ordinary Couple’s Extraordinary Rescue Mission into the Heart of Nazi Germany
- Christmas in Cedar Cove by Debbie Macomber