Some great finds in today’s post: I’ve got you covered for Christmas with inspiring free holiday stories, recipes & crafts, gluten free desserts, plus several more titles–click through to download!
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
For the book loving friends in your life:
If you need an inexpensive Christmas gift for another mom who loves books and/or travel, take a moment to check out Give Your Child the World.
It’s a book she can use with her kids for years, and you can print out the free adult coloring book that goes along with it for her, too!
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- A Miser, A Manger, A Miracle–the First Christmas Carol
- 101 Days of Christmas: Recipes & Crafts for a DIY holiday (Fab resource!)
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Gluten Free Desserts
- Mistletoe at Moonglow: A Christmas Novella
- The Motivation Switch: 77 Ways to Avoid Procrastination
- Satisfied: Discovering Contentment in a World of Consumption
- The Mason Jar Cookbook: 80 Healthy & Portable Meals
- Yellow Star (for ages 10+)
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- Big Design, Small Budget
- Declutter Your Mind
This post contains affiliate links.