Some weeks I hit the jackpot with Kindle freebies/offers & this was one of them! Click through to download. Plus have you received your FREE ShopEthically ebook bundle yet? Offer ends on Friday!
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
How about 25 free books at once?!
My friends over at the new site ShopEthically are celebrating their launch with an ebook/ecourse bundle–and unlike most bundles, this one is completely FREE!
It includes all the books above, plus several others–including one of my own! Download yours here before the offer ends on Friday:
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- Hope: The Best of Things by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Sharing Nature: Nature Awareness Activities for All Ages
- Mindful Eating: A Healthy, Balanced, & Compassionate Way to Stop Overeating
- The Introvert Writer: Being Your Creative Best by Being Your Truest Self
- The Blue Fairy Book by Andrew Lang
- The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Anderson
- Out of the Depths: A WWII Story (for adults)
- Homeschooling: What to Do When You Want to Quit
- The Harvard Classics in a Year: A Liberal Education in 365 Days
- 7 Women And the Secret of Their Greatness
- The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas
- You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One)
This post contains affiliate links.