In today’s post: free books on Kindle AND audio!, fairy tales, the Highly Sensitive Person, and several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Heal the World Book Club Participants!
We’ll be kicking off our Heal the World Book Club tomorrow with over 1,500 families from more than 25 countries! If you’ve signed up, look for an email from the kids and me tomorrow morning with “getting started” info.
If you haven’t signed up yet, it isn’t too late – head here for all the details!
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- The Fairy Tales of Charles Perrault
- The Effective Beginner’s Guide for Spanish
- A Promise to Believe In
- DIY Crafts: Make Your Own Lip Balm
- White Fang (download the ebook FREE then click “add Audible narration for $0.00 to get the audio version free, too!)
- Walden or Life in the Woods
- The Highly Sensitive Person (a life-changing read for me!)
- Counting by 7s (for ages 10-14)
- Now You’re Speaking My Language
- Dinner: The Playbook (Mastering the Art of the Family Meal)
- Marco Polo by Demi
- The Sound of a Wild Snail Eating
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!