In today’s post: Insta Pot recipes, George Washington in an hour, Harriet Tubman for kids, and several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook
- Minimalist Living: Decluttering for Joy, Health, & Creativity
- Micro-Gardening Ideas for Outdoor Learning Edible Forest Gardens
- The 30 Day Love Language Devotional
- George Washington: Hourly History
- A Winning Brand: How to Build a Personal Brand in Today’s Digital World
- The 100 Most Important Events in Christian History
- Strengths Based Marriage
- Harriet Tubman: Conductor on the Underground Railroad
- Changing the Way We Die: The Hospice Movement
- Long Story Short: 10 Minute Family Devotionals
- The Case for Christ
This post contains affiliate links.