In today’s post: Life Management for the Busy Homeschooling Mother, a worldschooling memoir, classic plays for your co-op, books free just for Prime members, and several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- The Rise of the Reluctant Innovator
- Exit Normal: How We Escaped with Our Family & Changed Our Life (written by homeschoolers)
- Classics on Stage (might be fun in your co-op!)
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- Life Management for the Busy Homeschooling Mother
- Logic to the Rescue: Adventures in Reason
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind (Note: This is the Adult version, not the kid version!)
- The Introvert Advantage: How to Thrive in an Extrovert World
- The Good Earth Trilogy
- Into Africa: The Epic Adventures of Stanley and Livingstone
- Lessons on the Way to Heaven
- Memories Before and After The Sound of Music
FREE for Amazon Prime Users:
- The Fellowship of the Ring
- Flowers for Algernon
- The Little Prince
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
- The Everything Kids’ Science Experiments Book
- The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get commissions for purchases made through some of the links.