In today’s post: Starting a Successful Blog, Learning All the Time, overcoming anxiety, books free just for Prime members, and several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- A Tale of Two Cities (Add the audio book for just $1.99!)
- Starting a Successful Blog When You Have No Clue
- An Awakened Heart by Jody Hedlund
- The Swiss Family Robinson
- Whole Brain Teaching
- Minimalist Living
- The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas
- The Anxiety Toolkit
- Learning All the Time by John Holt
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Oh She Glows Every Day Cookbook
- Sully: My Search for What Really Matters
FREE for Amazon Prime Users:
- The Boxcar Children
- Drawing for the Absolute Beginner
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force
- Nourishing Traditions
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get commissions for purchases made through some of the links. Thanks for your support of Simple Homeschool!