In today’s post: On (not) being the perfect mom, summertime survival, The Busy Parent’s Guide to Food, books free just for Prime members, and several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- The Ultimate Gift: A Novel
- The Busy Parent’s Guide to Food
- The Perfect Mom
- A Cabin Full of Food
- Mom Matters: 150 Ways Moms Make a Difference
- Miracle in a Dry Season
- The Erma Bombeck Collection
- The Economics Book
- Like a River from Its Course (A WWII novel)
- The Summertime Survival Guide for Parents
- Only Love Today
- Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World
FREE for Amazon Prime Users:
- The Boxcar Children
- Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief
- Rosie Revere, Engineer
- The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook
- The Everything Kids’ Science Experiment Book
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get commissions for purchases made through some of the links.