In today’s post: help for writers, Montessori at Home, thoughts from Dwight Moody, a visit to Mitford, and several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- The Writer’s Productivity Crash Course
- Bird Woman Sacajawea: The Guide of Lewis and Clark
- A Life for Christ by Dwight Moody
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
- Little Men (add Audible narration for just 99 cents!)
- Daniel Fast Cookbook
- At Home in Mitford (just finished reading this–again!!)
- Montessori at Home Guide
- Periodic Tales of the Elements
- Keep It Shut
- A Country Year: Living the Questions
- Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids
This post contains affiliate links.