In today’s post: Grammar Essentials, dealing with grief, Man’s Search for Meaning, Alchemy of Herbs, and several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- Leonardo da Vinci: A Life From Beginning to End
- A Path Revealed: How Hope, Love, & Joy Found Us Deep in a Maze Called Alzheimer’s
- Grammar: The Essential Guide
- Grief to Grateful (written by a homeschooling family)
- Great Expectations (add Audible narration for just 99 cents!)
- Grimm’s Fairy Tales
- The Art of Work
- Man’s Search for Meaning
- The Gift of Failure: How the Best Parents Learn to Let Go So Their Children Can Succeed
- Tuesdays at the Castle (for ages 8-12)
- Washington’s Secret War: The Hidden History of Valley Forge
- Alchemy of Herbs: Transform Everyday Ingredients Into Foods and Remedies That Heal
This post contains affiliate links.