In today’s post: Confessions of a Prayer Slacker, Boxcar Children, Growing the Good Life, Starting a Blog, plus several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- Days on the Road: Crossing the Plains in 1865
- Choosing Real: An Invitation to Celebrate When Life Doesn’t Go As Planned
- The Wonderful Roundabout: Stores to inspire character in your little ones
- Growing the Good Life: Lessons in Parenting, Gardening, Health, & Meaningful Living
- Starting a Successful Blog
- Confessions of a Prayer Slacker
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
- The Boxcar Children: Books 1-12
- All Is Grace: A Ragamuffin Memoir
- Curious Faith: Rediscovering Hope in the God of Possibility
- Love That Boy: What Two Presidents, Eight Road Trips, and My Son Taught Me About a Parent’s Expectations
- Good and Cheap: Eat Well on $4/Day
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get commissions for purchases made through them without any extra cost to you. Thanks for your support of Simple Homeschool!