In today’s post: Queen Victoria, Autism Activities Handbook, Shakespeare Changed My Life, Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, plus several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Current Audiobook Deals:
In order to get these deals, just click the small box that says “Add Audible narration to your purchase” before clicking the large “Buy Now with 1-Click” button; no Audible subscription needed!
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- Queen Victoria: Hourly History
- The Autism Activities Handbook
- 10 Days in a Mad House
- A Fool and His Monet
- The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience
- Letters of General Robert E. Lee
- More Than Just Making It (so fun to see this lovely new release on sale already!)
- Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
- Shakespeare Saved My Life
- Loving My Actual Life
- The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency
- The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire
This post contains affiliate links.