In today’s post: Wisdom from Walt Disney, The Author Startup, The Bulimia Help Method, dozens of discounted audio books, plus several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
NEW: Audible sale on kids’ audiobooks!
Guess what? Amazon just kicked off a new fall AUDIO BOOK SALE on dozens of kids’ audiobook titles!
You don’t need an Audible subscription to buy any of these–just look for the box that says “Buy with 1-Click” and download the free Audible app to your device of choice!
- Where the Red Fern Grows
- The Magician’s Nephew
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (with sound effects!)
- Browse all the titles here!
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- The Wisdom of Walt: Leadership Lessons from the Happiest Place on Earth
- The Real Food Version: 100 American Favorites
- The Elements of Style
- The Author Startup
- The Man Who Was Thursday: A Nightmare
- The Bulimia Help Method
- The War That Saved My Life (for ages 10+)
- A Portrait of Emily Price
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: 10th Anniversary Edition
- From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (such a bargain! for ages 8+)
- The Idiot’s Guide to Foraging
- The Prayer Box
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get commissions for purchases made through them without any extra cost to you. Thanks for your support of Simple Homeschool!