In today’s post: Honey for a Teen’s Heart, Helen Keller, Prayers That Changed History, plus several more deals on Kindle and audio! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on sale at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Current Audiobook Deals:
—–>Plus check out all the other classic audiobooks currently on sale for only 99 cents right here! (On the Kindle ebook page, click the box “Add Audible book for 99 cents” and then “buy” the Kindle book, even if it’s free.)
Note: If you have an Amazon account in the US you can easily take advantage of these audio deals. All you need is the free Audible app downloaded to your device of choice–you DON’T need an Audible subscription.
Then you just purchase an audio book via the area that says “Buy with 1-click” when you click on the links above. When you next login to your device and the Audible app, your book purchase will magically appear there, available for you to download and listen to in the car, at home, wherever! If you have trouble on a mobile device, try on a laptop or desktop instead!
If you’re unable to see the images above, here are the details in list form:
- The Story of My Life, Helen Keller
- Recovering From Un-Natural Disasters: A Guide for Pastors and Congregations After Violence and Trauma
- Devotions for the Hungry Heart: Chasing Jesus Six Days From Sunday
- Honey for a Teen’s Heart: Using Books to Communicate with Teens (Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen this so cheap!! An absolute gem)
- The Hardest Peace: Experiencing Grace in the Midst of Life’s Hard
- Thin Within (Has been such a help to me over the years!)
- Why I Didn’t Rebel (A fantastic read for parents, written by a homeschooled graduate!)
- A Katherine Reay Collection (such a great deal for all of these!)
- Prayers That Changed History (What a cool idea for a book!)
- The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
- The Secret Garden
- Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know
- Last of the Mohicans
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission for purchases made through them.