In today’s post: The Red Badge of Courage, Hope Heals, Under the Tuscan Sun, plus several more deals on Kindle and audio! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on sale at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Current Audiobook Deals:
(Note: On the Kindle ebook page, click the box “Add Audible book for 99 cents” and then “buy” the Kindle book, even if it’s free. For more help downloading audiobooks, head here.)
If you’re unable to see the images above, here are the details in list form:
- The Red Badge of Courage – Civil War Tale (for ages 12+)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (high school and up)
- The Practical Survival Guide for Kids (my son loves books like this!)
- Dear Mr. Knightley: A Novel
- Decluttering at the Speed of Life
- Hope Heals: A True Story of Overwhelming Loss and Overcoming Love
- Unprocessed: My City-Dwelling Year of Reclaiming Real Food
- Where I Am: Heaven, Eternity, and Our Life Beyond
- Under the Tuscan Sun
- The Cat of Bubastes (One of G.A. Henty’s historical adventures for ages 10+, Christian perspective)
- The Little Duke (The exciting history of Richard, Duke of Normandy, for ages 7-10)
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen, narrated by my fav, Mary Sarah (for teens and up)
- A Connecticut Yankee at King Arthur’s Court (Hilarious Mark Twain for ages 10+)
- Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz (Fun for Oz lovers ages 8+)
- What’s Wrong With the World (Humorous essays by Chesterton don’t preach or rant, but offer insights on the importance of education & family)
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission for purchases made through them.