This post contains affiliate links.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you.
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours.
Current Kindle Free Books:
Current Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the images, here are the details in list form:
- Gutsy Girls: Gladys Aylward
- Mason Jar Salads
- Hazardous Duty: Squeaky Clean Mysteries
- The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience
- Dr. Montessori’s Own Handbook
- Still More Stories from Grandma’s Attic
- The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy
- Twelve Years a Slave
- Writers to Read: Nine Names That Belong on Your Bookshelf
- Surprised by Oxford
- Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple Hands-Off Meals
- Remember Us: My Journey from the Shtetl Through the Holocaust