This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support of this site and our family!
I am documenting these homemade Easter pies as Internet proof that miracles do in fact sometimes happen in my kitchen! Considering I couldn’t make pasta when I got married, I can’t stop bursting with pride over these babies.
A homeschooling lifestyle adds even more to the challenges of everyday homemaking: laundry, meal planning, organizing, and cleaning.
Does staying on top of piles of clothes needing to be folded, the ever-flowing cycles of dishes in and out of the sink, and the decision fatigue of dinner plans get you down sometimes?
Hand raised here!
If so, take a moment to check out this FREE 4-part mini eCourse that is available for a limited time: 4 Simple Steps to Stress-Free Homemaking.
In it, you’ll learn tips like:
- how to stay on top of laundry,
- how to wake up each day to a clean kitchen,
- how to avoid the 5 ‘o’clock scramble with a super simple meal planning method, and
- how to set yourself up for success with a quick nighttime routine.
Control My Spin’s Holly Dvorak, a popular speaker and home management coach, and her long-time homemaking mentee, Erin Odom of The Humbled Homemaker, have put together this eCourse to help curb homemaking overwhelm and give you the tools you need to run your home better.
4 Simple Steps to Stress-Free Homemaking will not take you long to complete (I watched the videos while the kids were playing outside yesterday and I was starting dinner), but what you learn through it can totally bless your home.
What comes with this eCourse?
- 4 videos: These videos are all less than 10 minutes long, so it won’t take up a lot of time to watch them.
- 4 printable worksheets: We don’t want to just leave you with the teaching; we want you to brainstorm ways to implement it in your life.
- FREE REWARDS by sharing this FREE eCourse with your friends as well!
What rewards can you earn?
- Share this FREE eCourse with 1 friend to get $5 off the 2015 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle! This year’s sale starts next Monday, April 20.
- Share this FREE eCourse with 5 friends to get a FREE 1-year magazine subscription.
- Share this FREE eCourse with 10 friends to get the 2015 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle absolutely FREE (This is a pretty amazing deal since the bundle costs $29.97 and is worth more than $1000!)
Get immediate access by signing up here or click on the button above. Enjoy!
The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest.” ~ Thomas Moore