Wow–over 2,000 families have already signed up for this year’s FREE Read the World Summer Book Club–and we’d love to add yours to the list!
If you’re looking for something low-key yet educational to dive into this summer with your kiddos, it kicks off on June 5th–find all the details here.
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to encourage twice exceptional girls
- Worried your child isn’t making enough progress?
- Books to inspire kindness and thankfulness
- Addressing rude comments about homeschooling
- Vacation into the Little House series
- To share with kids: Lake Michigan is so clear, you can see shipwrecks
When asked what curriculum I’d recommend for new homeschoolers, I often mention Oak Meadow.
In our early years OM gave a lovely blueprint to our days, offering both gentle structure & flexibility. Their creative, holistic curricula goes from PreK-12th, & right now you can get 20% OFF, but only through Memorial Day!
Before Stitch Fix, my biggest clothing problem was finding pants that fit right. So I was amazed when I got a pair in an early fix that slipped on like they were made just for me!
And now, thanks to SF, I have pairs I adore. Did I mention that they’re styling for plus sizes now too?! Check it out here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from some links on this page.