Weekend homeschool links:
- To do today: Win their hearts
- Read the World Summer Book Club (still time to sign up!)
- Anne with an F: The New Avonlea’s Confused Feminism
- Take a look: An oral history of Reading Rainbow
- Why schools are rethinking how to teach introverted students
- To share with kids: DIY LEGO fidget cubes
Are you looking for a holistic, creative curriculum for next year? If you’re drawn to the Waldorf philosophy, take a peek at Christopherus Homeschool Resources.
They offer full packages for Grades 1-5, and supplementary materials for up to 8th. I can truthfully say that their Kindergarten guide saved me from being a stressed out mama back in the day! And anyone who orders a curriculum package before May 31st receives a 90 minute personalized consultation with Christopherus founder, Donna Simmons!
We just had another incredible experience with AirBnB – Last week we were in NC for a wedding, & we rented this entire house close to my family for far less than a hotel room!
It’s definitely worth checking out, & if you use my link here you’ll get $40 toward your first stay!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from some links on this page.