Weekend homeschool links:
- How I learned to clean like a grown-up
- Be the kind of teacher you’d want to have
- Why do some students fail, where others succeed?
- I’m pushing my kids to grow up too fast (in one way only)
- How to “soft open” the homeschool year
- Neat ideas here for starting your mornings together at home
Learnwell Collective is a resource for the homeschooler who wants a high quality education for her kids, margin for a healthier family, & the support of a trusted online community all year long!
And if you join before August 28th you can save a whopping 35% OFF 2017-18 tuition with the code “SUMMERDEAL”
Planning to teach a child to read this homeschool year? My Elijah used ReadingEggs.com a few years ago, & it was another fun step toward his reading fluency.
We checked it out first by signing up for their free trial, and you can, too! 4 weeks FREE with no credit card required.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from some links on this page. Thanks for your support of Simple Homeschool, our family business!