Weekend homeschool links:
- How to make gameschooling work for your family
- For the mom who wants to quit homeschooling
- How to stop being an angry mom now
- Homeschooling: How & why it works
- How to plan a homeschool year in 13 easy steps
- Nine back-to-homeschool crafts/appreciation gifts
- Get even your youngest kids to help with chores 😉
Still looking for resources for the school year? Have you ever taken a peek at All About Reading or All About Spelling?
These popular homeschooling programs provide “open and go” lesson plans that are multi-sensory and based on the Orton-Gillingham approach, a method that has transformed language arts for many homeschool families!
I took my son away for a birthday weekend, & we stayed in the lower level of this cabin for less than the cost of a hotel–with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, & private entrance! So beautiful.
We’ve had such great experiences with AirBnB & if you use my link to try them out you can get $40 OFF your first reservation, yay!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from some links on this page. Thanks for your support of Simple Homeschool, our family business!