Weekend homeschool links:
- This is what it means to belong
- One question to ask homeschool families
- 5 strategies for handling noise in motherhood
- A glossary of school terms for homeschoolers (& the people who love them) – LOL
- This video is mesmerizing (and reminiscent of a Mr. Rogers episode!)
- Grab the kids to watch: Washing your hair in space
When asked what curriculum I’d recommend for new homeschoolers, I often mention Oak Meadow!
In our early years OM gave a lovely blueprint to our days, offering both gentle structure & flexibility. Their creative, holistic curricula goes from PreK-12th, w/ an optional distance school to join, and this fall you can get to know them a bit by signing up for one of their virtual open houses!
Have you heard about Epic, the “Netflix of kids’ books” yet?
It’s a digital library for kids 12 and under–where they can access and read over 25,000 books, including top award winners and audiobooks. Learn more and try it here for one month free!
This post contains affiliate links.